Virtual Cooking Classes
SIGN UP FOR CLASSES!
NIGHTBIRD: GNOCCHI & PANNA COTTA
Wednesday, October 28th, 3:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. PT
Cook seasonal Gnocchi and Panna Cotta alongside Kim Alter, award-winning Chef/Owner of Nightbird of San Francisco! Not only is she a ton of fun, but she was named “Best New Chef” and nominated for “Peoples Best Chef” by Food & Wine
THE DORIAN: LASAGNA & CHEESECAKE
Wednesday, November 4th, 3:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. PT
Get ready to make a killer Lasagna and Cheesecake with Executive Chef Levig of The Dorian, San Francisco’s premiere supper club specializing in American comfort favorites
MANRESA BREAD: SEASONAL FALL SWEETS
Sunday, November 8th, 10:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. PT
Get your hands dirty with Pastry Chef Avery Ruzicka, Partner and Head Baker of Manresa Bread, a 2020 James Beard Finalist! Join her in a baking spree of her favorite heartwarming Fall Treats!
MAGO: CHICKEN DUMPLINGS AND PEAR CRISP
Sunday, November 15th, 3:30 p.m.- 5:30 p.m. PT
Join acclaimed Executive Chef Mark Liberman, owner of Oakland’s Mägo, as he shows you how to make mouth-watering Chicken Dumplings and Pear Crisp! Chef Mark brings years of expertise from SF’s La Folie and his former restaurant, AQ
PIZZAIOLO: SAVORY & SWEET GALETTES
Sunday, December 6th, 10:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. PT
Savory? Sweet? Why not both! Former Pastry Chef Stephanie Forsythe at Oakland’s Pizzaiolo and NYC’s Print restaurants will be creating scrumptious Butternut Squash Galettes and Sweet Apple Galettes – the perfect holiday treats!
SPACES ARE LIMITED…
Register today for our virtual classes featuring all-star chefs that’ll blow the lid off your pot!
THIS ‘N THAT
- 6-15-year-olds are welcome to participate!
- Adult supervision is up to the discretion of each family. We keep classes paced for youth cooking without adult help.
- Interactive classes are taught live through Zoom by renowned chefs.
- All menus have vegetarian and gluten-free substitutes.
- Ingredient and equipment lists are issued at least 5 days before the class.
- Financial Aid provided by Just Date Syrup. Email us to determine eligibility!
- Your tuition sponsors the Chef Career Training program for youth in need of a fresh start – Thank you!
Top chefs design our online cooking classes to be educational, fun, and kid-approved. Here’s a taste of past menus:
CHEF TU DAVID PHU
SCOOPZILLA ICE CREAM PARLOR
Chef: Greg Lutes, formerly of Michelin-starred Courtright’s Restaurant. Currently the Executive Chef and Owner of 3rd Cousin, nominated top 30 dishes in the US.
Menu: Sweet Corn Chowder and Blueberry Cobbler