Online Cooking Classes
SPROUTS ONLINE COOKING CLASSES
Invite a celebrity chef into your home to cook family dinner with your child! Sprouts Cooking Club is teaming up with award-winning Bay Area chefs to bring online cooking classes directly to your home. At the end of the class, your aspiring chef will be ready to proudly call out, “Dinner’s served!” to the family.
– 7-15-year-olds are welcome to participate!
– Classes take place on Wednesdays and Sundays, via Zoom, from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. PST.
– All menus will have vegetarian and gluten-free substitutes.
– $45 per class – Your tuition sponsors chef career training for youth in need of a fresh start
– Ingredient and equipment lists will be issued 5 days before the class!
– Students will interact live with Sprouts’ guest chef!
PAST ONLINE COOKING CLASSES
CHEF TU DAVID PHU
Chef: Celebrity Chef Tu David Phu, ABC Host and Celebrity Top Chef Alum, nominated SF Chronicle Rising Star
Date: Sunday, June 7th and August 9th, 3:30-5:30 pm PST
Menu: Chef’s Favorite- Vietnamese Fried Rice (Com Chien)
Chef: Chef Ola Fendert of Tratto Restaurant
Date: Wednesday, June 24th, 3:30-5:30 PST
Menu: Pasta Frenzy! Diving into the secrets of pasta sauces + more….Ricotta Tortellini with Lemon Parmesan Sauce and Tratto Meatballs with White Polenta
SCOOPZILLA ICE CREAM PARLOR
Chef: Greg Lutes, formerly of Michelin-starred Courtright’s Restaurant. Currently the Executive Chef and Owner of 3rd Cousin, nominated top 30 dishes in the US.
Date: Sunday, July 26th, 3:30-5:30 PST
Menu: Sweet Corn Chowder and Blueberry Cobbler