Virtual Cooking Classes
This ‘n That
- Students make a homemade Sunday dinner for their families at each class!
- Sign up for the 2-week series ($40) or class-by-class ($22)
- Perfect for beginner and intermediate cooks, 7-12 years old
- Students earn culinary badges at each class
- All menus have vegetarian and dairy/ gluten-free options
- Ingredient and equipment lists will be issued soon after registration
- Students cook live with Sprouts’ chef instructor and receive guidance from Saison’s Chef Lee at the start of each class
- Youth who prefer a slower pace can join facilitated breakout rooms
Empowering The Next Generation
Sprouts Cooking Club is a 501c3 nonprofit that empowers youth from all backgrounds to live healthy, balanced lives by teaching them how to cook nutritious meals for themselves and their community. Sprouts also runs a Chef-in-Training program that trains struggling, young adults to become professional chefs.