Virtual Cooking Classes
– Classes are ideal for 7 to 13 year-olds.
– Adult supervision is up to the discretion of each family. Classes are paced for youth cooking without adult help.
– Live, interactive classes are taught by renowned chefs through Zoom.
– All menus include affordable, easy-to-find ingredients and offer vegetarian and gluten-free substitutes.
– Ingredient and equipment lists are issued at least 5 days before the class. Missing an email? Please check your spam folder.
– Financial aid provided by Just Date Syrup. Email us to determine eligibility!
– Your tuition sponsors the Chef Career Training program for underserved youth – Thank you!
Empowering The Next Generation
Sprouts Cooking Club is a 501c3 nonprofit that empowers youth from all backgrounds to live healthy, balanced lives by teaching them how to cook nutritious meals for themselves and their community. Sprouts also runs a Chef-in-Training program that trains struggling, young adults to become professional chefs.