Apply To Be A CIT Intern
Sprouts’ Chef-In-Training Program is a culinary, vocational platform that helps underserved youth achieve financial independence through in-restaurant training and money management workshops. Since 2012, dozens of young adults have landed first-time, competitive jobs in the modern restaurant industry.
- Live in stable housing in California’s Bay Area
- 15 to 24 years old
- Have a passion for food and cooking, and a potential desire to be a chef as a career!*
- Available for a 3-6 month commitment (10-15 hours/week)
- Demonstrate low-income background or financial need (e.g. eligible for free or reduced-cost school lunch, qualify for SNAP/CalFresh/EBT Benefits)
- Have access to transportation (personal or public)
- Speak fluent English
*No experience in the restaurant industry is required
Have a question? Email us at [email protected]!
GET IN TOUCH
BAY: (510) 680-3614