Sprouts Ambassador Program is an opportunity for local food activists and Sprouts supporters to make a tangible contribution to Sprouts’ Chef-In-Training program. Sprouts Ambassadors agree to host one to three fundraising events per year with the objective to raise awareness and funds for the culinary career training of struggling young adults in need of a second chance.
Sprouts Ambassador Program
– Host an event for a select group of family and friends
– Prepare and serve cocktails, appetizers or dinner
– Prepare a brief message about Sprouts’ Chef-in-Training program to share with attendees
– Commit to raising a minimum of $500 per event (through ticket sales, donations collected at an event or personal host donation)
– Prepare a simple ask to guests (e.g. commit to Sprouts’ monthly donation program, help sponsor a CIT, donate professional services or product)
Professional Bites and Beverage
If you are interested in having a chef, winemaker or spirits specialist cater your event, Sprouts is happy to reach out to our chef partners. Terms may vary depending on the talent, location, and event format. While some chefs may donate their services to offer support for the CIT program and marketing for their business, other talent may require remuneration for ingredients and time.
Choose your level of commitment!
- Host 2 events per year
- $1000+ CIT contribution
- Contribution of a minimum of 9 emails of individuals that would be interested in joining Sprouts’ general newsletters and Chef-in-Training updates
- Host 1 event per year
- $500+ CIT contribution
- Contribution of a minimum of 5 emails of individuals that would be interested in joining Sprouts’ general newsletters and Chef-in-Training updates