After School Cooking Classes
Now Offering In-School Camps!
We’re thrilled to announce our brrrand new, In-School Cooking Camps. Not only do we offer *afterschool cooking classes* right at school, but now we’re setting up cooking camps during school breaks! Any school in the Bay Area or NYC is eligible for the program.
Our in-school seasonal camps are an intensive culinary experience chock-full of hands-on cooking classes, nutritional dialogue with Sprouts’ chefs, and wholesome, seasonal, delllllicious recipes highlighting produce from our farmer friends.
Camp hours and length are determined by the school.
Students will master crucial cooking skills and kitchen safety, and build the confidence needed to recreate our recipes at home for family and friends!
Since 2011, Sprouts Cooking Club has been teaching healthy cooking classes at over 30 different schools! If you are passionate about hands-on cooking, send us an email and we’ll reach out to your school! Just think! Soon YOU could be cooking up a delicious recipe with a Sprouts chef every week!
After-School Cooking Overview
- Once a week, we send a Sprouts Chef right to your school to cook with you once school lets out
- Classes are 90 minutes long and run for 8 weeks
- 7-12 students can sign up for each 8-week series
- We can set up our class anywhere! For schools without a kitchen, we can even bring our own mobile kitchen and equipment!
- We cook with students of ALL ages and backgrounds
- Your child will learn all of the essential cooking skills so that they can cook at home for the family!
- Classes are 100% hands-on! Our aspiring chefs make the entire recipe!
- All of our menus are seasonal and nutritious: homemade ricotta gnocchi, frittatas and sushi, orange almond cake and more!
- We want to ensure that all of our aspiring chefs learn in both a safe and fun environment-check out our General Rules here!
Fill out this form with your school’s
information and we’ll reach out!
SCHOOLS PARTNERED WITH SPROUTS
Mill Valley Recreation
Nea Community Center
Walnut Creek Recreation
Altschool Fort Mason
Chinese American International
French American International
West Portal Lutheran
Seneca Center Elementary
Redwood Day School
Montessori Family School
3:05 – 3:10
Menu and Recipe Rundown, Explanation of Stations and Steps
3:10 – 4:10
4:10 – 4:17
4:17 – 4:35
Lunch! Class Recap and Recipe Review and Q+A’s
Get 15% off your after-school tuition!
Company Matching Program!
Did you know that 60% of your camp, birthday party, or afterschool class fee is considered both a tax write-off and a donation to Sprouts? Do you work for a company that offers a Donation Matching Program? If so, you can match 60% of your tuition and we can give you 15% off your class fee! It’s our way of saying thank you. Your company’s matched donation will help sponsor a Chef-in-Training intern!
GET IN TOUCH
BAY : (207) 233-2757
NYC : (814) 853-2804
3206 Hannah Street
Oakland CA 94608